Your monthly invoice is divided into the following sections:
- Amount Due is how much you are being charged this month.
- Billing Summary breaks down your invoice into your total ICHRA reimbursements, platform fees, and discounts.
- Invoice Details provides additional information about your invoice, including the service date and a description of the invoice.
- Deposit Accounts details your previous and current balance of your prepaid premium account.
- Itemized Billing Details provides more information about each employee’s total insurance premiums, Health Wallet disbursements, platform fees, and discounts.
- Employee Wallet Balance provides information about each employee’s Health Wallet account, including their starting balance for the month, contributions made, distributions issued for qualified medical expenses, and ending balance.
- Payroll Supplement details deductions made to the paychecks of employees whose premiums exceed their pre-tax contribution. You can download this report by clicking the “Export Withholdings” button on the right.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about your invoice.