Will Venteur help me with year-end tax reporting?

Venteur will assist you with the preparation following forms:

1095- A

1095- B

1095- C


Please note:  Venteur is not a tax firm or accountant. We will provide you with the forms and information specifically related to ICHRA. Please consult a tax professional to complete other necessary year-end reporting.

Note: in order for us to provide accurate information, it's important that you keep your employee roster up to date!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful