For all current Venteur customers, Open Enrollment 2024 is coming up! Your Account Manager will be reaching out 1:1 to walk you through next time. In the meantime, this article outlines what to expect.
What is Open Enrollment? It is the only time of year when employees can change their health plan unless they have a qualifying life event.
Calendar of Events
|Health insurance carriers and/or Exchange send renewal communication to employees.
|Confirm Your ICHRA Plan Design
|ICHRA Notices Sent Out to Employees
|Open Enrollment Workshops (Optional)
|October 17 - 28
|Employees receive an invite to Venteur ICHRA Portal to shop and enroll in health coverage.
|Deadline for employees to pick a health plan (and dental+ vision)
|Venteur confirms enrollment and premium payment setup
|November 1 - December 15
|First date of new health insurance plan
Here's what to expect:
- An Enhanced Shopping Experience that allows your employees to research plans on their own and search provider networks to make sure doctors and specialists are "in-network." Checkout and document uploads are fully automated and happen with the app, and employees will gain access to a dashboard that includes their plan information.
- Open Enrollment Communication Support. We've generated templates that you can use to communicate with employees. Or, if you'd like us to handle communications, we'll take this off your plate.
- Weekly Status Report Updates. You'll be assigned an Account Manager to send you a "Mutual Success Matrix" weekly with essential action items or a status report on employee Open Enrollment.
- Venteur Help Center. Please search for the answers to FAQs via our customer support portal here. You and your employees can also book a time to speak with a Venteur Customer Service Representative through our portal.
What immediate actions do I need to take as the employer?
- Confirm your ICHRA Plan. You can adjust your ICHRA Plan (e.g. increase or lower your employee stipend). Please let us know ASAP if you'd like to make a change. If we don't hear from you by September 29th, we'll assume that you will continue with the same contribution levels you offered in 2023.
- Schedule Your Open Enrollment Workshop (Optional). Our team is happy to host a 30-min Zoom workshop with your employees to go over Open Enrollment timelines and the shopping experience and answer any questions you might have.